Monday, February 13, 2012

13/02/2012

13:36pm

Thanks for my very best friend ING ING, who accompanied the whole night. After what i had been through, last night is the only one night im able to sleep well. I guess no matter what happens to me, he doesnt care. As he mentioned before, he is freaking out now. I hope nothing happens until then as im trying to stay out of his way. If he doesnt want to talk or chat then so be it, i dont mind he doesnt contact me at all. What he did is just a hypocrite. I really dont know what he want,sometimes he will like to chat with me and find me, sometimes he doesnt want and now he said im a freak. I guess i prefer to be alone while looking for the right person to approach me. Almost all of the people i approached are not interested in me, so i guess i will just sit at a side. I still got my brothers, sisters, family.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment