Tuesday, February 14, 2012

14/02/2012

10:24am

Another usual morning and single valentine's day, wasnt feel good again yesterday night. I am trying my best to put him down now. I just wish that i never had known him in the first place. I'm having an headache again, it seems that it grows more painful than ever. I dont know about my future, i dont care about my future as well. As long as i can live how i want to live, then it is more than enough for me. Even when every single person in the world hated me of how am i. So be it, i dont have the problem when meeting friends. I just my friends will not suffer what i suffering now, to be happy and be healthy when i will be gone. The date is soon. I must face it. I will not leave any regrets in this place. I want to forget all the unhappy things too. Gambateh Lenneth... Though i miss him, who helped me all along my secondary life...


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment