Wednesday, February 22, 2012

22/02/2012

08:32am

Im not happy last night,my brother promised me to teach me programming when he come back. But, i waited for the whole night until 12:00 am only came back and say just back. I waited for nothing in return, i really angry and hate him. Why do i always trust him but get this as in return? he didnt even call back to me and ask me no need to wait or something. He doesnt care about me, and i believe that he wont do anything now. He will just sleep and be happy to himself without feeling guilty. Do you think just a few sorry and cover the few hours i wasted just to wait for your teaching? Hello, I got test on thursday and friday. I need your help for my practical test on thursday, i didnt ask you to help my programming assignment. Just for the practical also that hard? You always just know how to say dont take your help as granted.... or what so ever... but do you really have a heart to feel guilty for what you did to me? i know you wont, you will just leave it until i ask again then you only start doing and teach me and wasted another hours for only one question... I guess it is just a waste of time doing so to ask you... just let me fail thats all and not to mention no need to trouble you so much and waste your precious time with your dear. I will never add you back. From now on, you are just a stranger to me. Even if you change now, its too late and i know you wont change. You are just a faker, hypocrite.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment