Tuesday, February 14, 2012

14/02/2012

22:10pm

Who will not want to be like a pegasus, to soar in the sky freely with no one to disturb or swim through the depths of the sea with beautiful fins and voice like a mermaid. But these creatures only exist in fairytales, no one ever will believe they are existed until there are evidence to prove it. I like to be free and do whatever i want. To be hate or to be love, it is just based on which side i want to take.I know it wont leave my body without me, and i dont blame it.i appreacite its help for letting me know when time is short you will be able to do what you want.There are many songs that teaches me how to accept my fate. If i got no one to love then learn to love others. If you hurt someone, the more you hurt the more you will able to see the pain, the suffer they had. Then thats the time you will learn how to love. I'm sure everyone does hurt someone at sometime, but to learn to love is a different matter. I never been able to love him and i know i wont be able to love him like his ex. So i guess i choose to love him in behind.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment